YouTuber Survives After Cementing His Head Into a Microwave

Yep, those people are on the internet now. A YouTube prankster almost died after putting his head into a microwave and filling it with Polyfilla — a building material used to plaster walls. I don’t think he was drugged or under any influence, it was his natural state of mind.

Jay Swingler, 22 from Wolverhampton, tried the risky prank for a YouTube video with his co-star, Rommel Henry, but after his breathing tube became blocked, was forced to seek the help of the emergency services.

Check out the video below.

Placing his own life at risk, Swingler also wasted the time of the already-overstretched emergency services. At least five firefighters and one ambulance attended the episode and saved a mans life who was trying to end his life for YouTube views.

West Midlands Fire Service later tweeted: “We’re seriously unimpressed. Five of our firefighters were tied up for an hour this afternoon, freeing a YouTube prankster whose head had been ‘cemented’ inside a microwave oven.”

These people in the olden days did this kind of things in private backyards or on abandoned parks, but now they have YouTube and millions of people who have nothing better to do than to watch silly videos as such.