I love spraying random facts whenever I get into a conversation. That way, if the conversation ever takes a dip, I can be like “Did you know Vin Diesel was in Saving Private Ryan?” Then someone calls, no way, I tell them to Google it, and then look cool!
What’s more relatable than food? I can guarantee any of these will work if you ever think you are loosing in the conversation. That is unless you really don’t want to be in the conversation.
1. Just in case you wanted to get your ass kicked in Central Appalachia.
2. Usually when melons are that expensive they’re made of silicone.
3. Everyone jumping on the 23&Me bandwagon.
4. Yeah but the fevered dump I take the next day burns 4,000.
5. So you’re saying a Cinnabon is healthy, got it.
6. I thought that’s what wasabi was.
7. Is this the start of a limerick?
8. Corn has OCD.
9. Also known as death cake.
10. Hi, yeah, I’m gonna order off-menu…
11. I’ll have the ranch.
12. And tastes like a $17 pizza.
13. From the country that brought you Godzilla and vending machines with teenage girls’ used panties.
14. Yeah, I heard Hitler is still alive there too.
15. It’ll get you pretty far with me.
16. Look out, shampoo/conditoner/bodywash. There’s a new game in town.