Lince Works and Yooreka Studio have released a new stealth game Aragami 2 and it will allow you to take on the role of an assassin with the power to control shadows. “Join the shadow clan and fight the invader armies to protect your people.”
Aragami 2 is now available on PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and is also available at release on the Microsoft Xbox Game Pass subscription service. Check out the IGN review embedded below as a few bugs and glitches still need to be fixed to make the game a little more polished.
“You are one of the last elite warriors of your kin, the Aragami. Victims of a supernatural affliction which corrodes the body and devours the mind, the Aragami control Shadow Essence – a mystical power which grants the ability to control the shadows. With this power the Aragami carry out their tasks and quests – assignments made all along the valley to ensure the subsistence of the village and to free the Aragami enslaved by the invader armies.”
– Discover a full campaign and join the assassin squad up to 3 players in co-op.
– Manage covers and powers with agility. Takedown your enemies with stealth kills and non-lethal takedowns.
– Become the master of skill-based combat with high risk and high reward.
– Craft your weapons and armors and upgrade your elite warrior with a wide variety of abilities and shadow powers.
– Save your people and defeat the curse before it ends with you and discover how the Aragami became a legend.