If you’re attending this year’s Comic-Con (July 9-12) she has some tips on how to find the crochet miniatures:
1. Critters will be dropped one at a time and never on the main exhibition floor
2. They could be in the hallways outside of the main floor though…
3. Drops happen from Thursday – Saturday
4. Those without a badge may find a critter or two in the Gaslamp Quarter
5. Follow the hashtag #CRITTERDROP on twitter for tips
Below you will find a gallery of some of the critters you can find at this year’s Comic-Con along with pictures from previous years.
[via GeekyHooker on reddit]