A Boy Ate 3 Laundry Pods and This is What Happened to His Lungs

Laundry Pods

This is a true story, so share it with your circle so people stop following this stupid trend. It happened in the United States earlier this month, YouTuber Chubbyemu gives a comprehensive and accurate explanation of what happens to your body when you ingest laundry detergent.

Laundry detergent pod ingestion can cause serious injury and even death, Please DO NOT ingest them for any reason.

Your Comments / What Do You Think ?

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.