Check out this insane Star Wars levitating speaker by the U.K.-based company The Fowndry, It floats using the power of magnetic levitation, which allows it to hover above its base and play your tunes through a Bluetooth connection. It’ll also turn around 360 degrees if you spin it mid-air.
- Officially licensed Star Wars® Death Star Levitating Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker
- Bluetooth 4.1 with EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
- Operating distance up to 33 feet (10m)
- Up to 5 hours continuous play time
- Finely tuned 75mm audio driver Built-in Microphone
- Orb floating height 3cm (1.2″)
- Output power 5W Electro-Magnetic base with USB port to charge your Orb and other devices
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery – charge time 2 hours
- Input Voltage: DC5V-1A (Speaker) DC12V-2A (Base)
- NB: Comes with a 3 Pin UK Power Adapter but if you live outside the UK, a travel adapter can be used to convert the plug for your local mains power supply. You can also buy a DC12V 2A adapter with a 5.5mm connector for a better solution.
You can buy this speaker for $195 and it is available for pre-order now.