You know when you just get annoyed for the most trivial problems in life? Yeah, well those are first world problems and we all have them, don’t worry. You may think you’re getting upset at trivial things, and you are, but you can’t help but get so annoyed when they’re innately so frustrating! One of my biggest and most ridiculous first world problem that I hate, is when I dip my cookie in my tea and I leave it in for a second too long and half of my cookie is at the bottom of my tea cup. Just look through this list and you’ll see exactly what I’m saying when I say these first world problems are trivial, but they’re the absolute worst!
1. SUCK IT IN, COOKIE! THINK SKINNY THOUGHTS!
2. Why don’t you stay inside sauce? It’s nice and warm in there
3. And then it takes you ten minutes to get out
4. So close. Trick is: bend it first!
5. Like how does that even happen?!
6. Just a disgusting mess and you know there’s still toothpaste in there somewhere
7. DO NOT PULL AT IT
8. SUCK IT IN, HUMAN!
9. Broken cookie floating in your milk or tea -_-
10. This feeling leaves me gutted
11. Does it have to be so ridiculously huge?
12. These solely exist to creep and disgust the living daylights out of you
13. You’ve all been seriously annoyed by this disobedient pencil
14. One of the biggest dilemmas out there
Along side when you’re really enjoying that warm shower but need to get out to go to school or work. THE WORST.
15. Explain yourself, Youtube
16. This is the Devil’s milk carton
17. One thing I hated about highschool…
18. Ice cream cone on a hot day=melts faster
This is why we can’t have nice things.