If you’re looking for advice on where to take your girlfriend on a romantic dinner or how to surprise your boyfriend for your anniversary, you can consult traditional dispensaries of dating wisdom, like Cosmo or your older brother.
If you’re more concerned about overcoming the rough patches, then you should turn to Game of Thrones for relationship advice.
1. Be willing to try new things for them.
2. Don’t feel pressured to be exclusive.
3. Always give the benefit of the doubt in a pop culture reference argument — even when you know for a fact that you’re right.
4. Don’t be too proud to ask for help.
5. Don’t let jealousy get to your head.
6. Don’t be a backstabber.
7. Pick your battles.
8. Recognize the problems in your relationship, and address them ASAP.
9. Offer helpful solutions instead of straight criticism.
10. You don’t have to change your appearance to get attention.
11. Don’t use love to manipulate.
12. Appreciate the time you have together.
13. Try to take their concerns seriously, even if they seem silly.
14. Don’t stay in a bad relationship just to avoid being alone.
15. If you can’t make up with a dragon, puppies are your go-to.