Neogaf released some concept art for the upcoming God of War 4. You can check out the full group here, According to Nerdleaks, who initially obtained the information, here’s what these pictures tell us…
– There is Kratos, with beard;
– The setting is the Norse Mythology;
– Kratos will visit Alfheim, “Land Of The Fairies”, one of the Nine Worlds and home of the Light Elves (concepts show the Wall and the Temple Door);
– Kratos will be in one or more prison;
– Kratos has an Axe, with wich he can cut vines and create bridges/walkways;
– The surrounding environment could interact with the character (if Kratos brushes-up against the vines, they expell visible spores).