Check out this highly detailed Hot Toys 1/6th scale collectible figure of “Sneaky” Mark XV from Iron Man 3.
Continuing to expand the Hot Toys “House Party Protocol”
This armor earns its name “Sneaky” for its cloaking system that can allow it to enter stealth mode and camouflage itself within its surrounding.
The collectible figure stands features the meticulously crafted armor that captures the suit’s unique and original design, specially applied bluish-black and silver painting on armor with decals and weathering effects throughout whole body, LED light-up functions on eyes, arc reactor, repulsors, and left forearm, and a dynamic figure stand perfect for aerial poses.
PRODUCT NAMESNEAKY (MARK XV)
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 31CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESMETICULOUSLY CRAFTED ARMOR THAT CAPTURES THE SUIT’S UNIQUE AND ORIGINAL DESIGN, SPECIALLY APPLIED BLUISH-BLACK AND SILVER PAINTING ON ARMOR WITH DECALS & WEATHERING EFFECTS, AND LED LIGHT-UP FUNCTIONS
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.
The 1/6th scale Sneaky (Mark XV) Collectible Figure’s special features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Sneaky (Mark XV) in Iron Man 3
– Bluish-black and silver colored painting with decals and weathering throughout whole armor
– Approximately 31 cm tall
– Over 30 points of articulations
– LED-lighted eyes and circular-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
– LED-lighted left forearm (battery operated)
– Asymmetrical forearm design
– Removable chest armor to reveal interior mechanical design
– Shin armor can be opened to reveal interior mechanical design
– Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair of palms with articulated fingers and light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of repulsor-firing palms (white light, battery operated)
– Articulations on waist armor allowing flexible movement