Insanely Detailed Paper Model of the Millennium Falcon

Millennium Falcon paper model

Today we have a new example of awesomeness and fanatic devotion to detail with a Millennium Falcon made almost entirely out of paper, Well almost all paper. It’s 99% composed of paper, but the other 1% consists of LED lights and fiber optics on the interior, which I’m sure will be trickiest part. It’s a achievement by Polish artist Bernard Szukiel, who said it took him four years to complete using photos he found online.

It is brilliantly done and I am absolutely impressed by the detailing of the craft down to scratches and mind boggling interior packed with LEDs and all. This is some serious project and no wonder it took him years to make and perfect. Look below for some mind numbing pictures of awesomeness.

Millennium Falcon paper model Millennium Falcon paper model Millennium Falcon paper model Millennium Falcon paper model Millennium Falcon paper model Millennium Falcon paper model Millennium Falcon paper model Millennium Falcon paper modelMillennium Falcon paper model Millennium Falcon paper model Millennium Falcon paper model

 

Highly Recommended For You!

Millennium Falcon Gigantic Toy

Most Yummiest Details on Millennium Falcon Cake

Homemade Remote Controlled Millennium Falcon Videos

Millennium Falcon Made Out of Cardboard