Netflix just released the trailer for the upcoming Black Mirror Season 4 episode, It is directed by Jodie Foster. Titled “Arkangel,” the episode stars Rosemarie Dewitt (La La Land, Mad Men), Brenna Harding (A Place to Call Home), and Owen Teague (Bloodline). Check out the trailer below.
Netflix’s Black Mirror Season 4 episodes include:
– “Crocodile,” directed by John Hillcoat (The Road, Lawless) and starring Andrea Riseborough (Birdman, Bloodline), Andrew Gower (Outlander), Kiran Sonia Sawar (Murdered By My Father).
– “Hang the DJ,” directed by Tim Van Patten (The Sopranos, Game of Thrones), and starring Georgina Campbell (Flowers, Broadchurch), Joe Cole (Peaky Blinders, Green Room), George Blagden (Versailles, Vikings).
– “USS Callister,” directed by Toby Haynes (Dr Who, Sherlock) and starring Jesse Plemons (Black Mass, Fargo), Cristin Milioti (The Wolf of Wall Street, Fargo), Jimmi Simpson (Westworld, House of Cards), Michaela Coel (Chewing Gum, Monsters: Dark Continent).
– “Metalhead,” directed by David Slade (30 Days of Night, Hannibal) and starring Maxine Peake (The Theory Of Everything, The Village), Jake Davies (The Missing, A Brilliant Young Mind), Clint Dyer (Hope Springs).
– “Black Museum,” directed by Colm McCarthy (The Girl with All the Gifts) and starring Douglas Hodge (The Night Manager, Catastrophe), Letitia Wright (Humans, Ready Player One), Babs Olusanmokun (Roots, The Defenders).
Black Mirror is a collection series that pierces into our collective problems with the modern world, with each stand-alone episode a fine, suspenseful story exploring themes of modern techno-paranoia. Without questioning it, technology has changed all aspects of our lives; in every home; on every office; in every hand– a plasma screen; a TV; a Smartphone – a Black Mirror showing our 21st Century life back at us. It is one brilliant series to watch, some episodes are quite uneasy to watch but they portray brilliantly the modern life of the millennials.