Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment & Avalanche Studios released the minimum and recommended PC requirements for their upcoming open world, third-person action game, Mad Max.
Play as Mad Max, a lone warrior who embarks on a dangerous journey after his Interceptor is stolen by a deadly gang of marauders lead by the warlord, Scabrous Scrotus.
A reluctant hero with an instinct for survival, Max wants nothing more than to leave the madness behind and find solace in the storied ‘Plains of Silence’.
Is your PC Ready? or do you need a upgrade? let us know in the comments!
Build the Ultimate Car
• Without your Interceptor, you are nothing. Embark on a dangerous journey to rebuild your key to salvation
• Brutalize your enemies in high-speed, inter-vehicular warfare using the ultimate combat vehicle
• Build your perfect war-machine with thousands of mods to customize performance, armor and weaponry
Be the Legendary Post-apocalyptic Warrior
• Build your legend by upgrading Max’s stats, gear, and abilities
• Raid enemy encampments to gain access to precious resources and powerful upgrades
• Kill or be killed by combining stealth, gun, and melee combat to take out your relentless enemies
Tame the primal Wasteland
• Traverse and discover a haunting post-apocalyptic world with dynamic weather, treacherous landscapes, and sadistic marauder factions that create threatening situations around every corner
• Freedom to do whatever you want, whenever you want. The Wasteland is vast and filled with dangerous side missions, activities and encounters ranging from ambushes to hijacking fuel caravans
“Max’s journey to the Plains of Silence takes an unexpected turn when a group of War Boys (run by warlord Scabrous Scrotus, psychotic son of the Immortan Joe) run him off the road and steal his clothes, his supplies, his weapons, and his car before leaving him to rot in the desert sun.
Traversing the wasteland in search of his prized Interceptor, Max meets a hunchbacked mechanic named Chumbucket, an overzealous individual that’s hell bent on crafting the perfect vehicle, the Magnum Opus.
After giving Max hope of exacting vengeance on Scrotus, the two form an unlikely partnership and set out in the base of the Opus in search of food, water, allies, upgrades, and redemption in a world devoid of sanity.”
Mad Max will launch on September 1 in North America and September 4, 2015 in Europe for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and SteamOS.