You see and point out the mistakes from the movie and this will is the greatest round-up from the year 2012 and we still saw some mistakes from 2013 as well which we will do it in a later post.
The folks at MovieMistakes delight in pointing out the tiny mistakes that slip through, whether it’s a costume that’s been sloppily rearranged between takes or an anachronistic prop that’s been dropped into a period piece. Just as they did in 2011, they’ve just released a list of their favorite goofs of the year, as well as a tally of the most error-prone films of the year. Read them both after the jump.
Here are the site’s top ten errors of 2012, as voted by the site’s visitors:
2. Battleship – The Sampson is hit by one shell at first, leaving a large hole on the port side of the bow.
But when it’s being pelted with shells during the second volley, the hole in the bow is gone.
3. The Amazing Spider-Man – When Peter falls through the roof and lands on the boxing ring, the planks on his body suddenly disappear.
4. Skyfall – In the scene where M is asked to retire from MI6, she puts down her glass and gets up to leave.
She picks up her coat from the back of the chair but leaves her bag on the floor. In the next shot, the bag is no longer there
5. Red Tails – When Lightning returns to base following the destruction of the train, the pilots watch his gun camera films.
Gun cameras are trained forward of the aircraft, while some of the footage displayed was from behind the P-40.
6. The Lorax – When Ted visits the Once-ler for the second time and dives to the ground to avoid being launched by the sledgehammer as happened the first time, he stands up and his goggles
are around his neck but hanging behind him.
The scene then switches to the Once-ler and then back to Ted, and his goggles are still around his neck but now hanging in front of him.
7. The Dictator – When Aladeen tries to jump the fence of the UN, a hearing device is seen in actor Sacha Baron Coen’s ear.