Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics today revealed information on the Rise of the Tomb Raider Collector’s Edition, which they say is dedicated to fans looking for meticulous detail and exclusive content created by the team at Crystal Dynamics. The Rise of the Tomb Raider Collector’s Edition includes:
– Full retail copy of Rise of the Tomb Raider for the Xbox One
– An exclusive 12”-tall statue of Lara Croft, which depicts her searching for answers on her first great Tomb Raiding expedition
– A replica of Lara’s leather in-game journal
– A model of Lara’s Jade Necklace, including the pendant that was her first archeological discovery, and the strap that was given to her by -Conrad Roth, her late mentor
– The Rise of the Tomb Raider Collector’s Edition is available to preorder now for Xbox One via the Tomb Raider Store and Square Enix Store.
You can view an image of the Rise of the Tomb Raider Collector’s Edition in the gallery below.
In the critically-acclaimed Tomb Raider, Lara Croft survived a harrowing experience only to be discredited as part of a cover up. Now, after uncovering an ancient mystery, Lara must explore the most treacherous and remote regions of Siberia to find the secret of immortality before a ruthless organization known as Trinity. Lara must use her wits and survival skills, form new alliances, and ultimately embrace her destiny as the Tomb Raider.
Experience high-octane action moments, conquer beautifully hostile environments, engage in brutal guerrilla combat, and explore awe-inspiring deadly tombs in the evolution of survival action. In Rise of the Tomb Raider, Lara becomes more than a survivor as she embarks on her first great Tomb Raiding expedition.
Rise of the Tomb Raider will debut exclusively on Xbox One and Xbox 360 on November 10, 2015. The game will debut on PC early next year with a PlayStation 4 release planned for holiday 2016.