Walt Disney Pictures and Lucasfilm have released a teaser video for the Star Wars: The Force Awakens deleted scenes.
The Force Awakens deleted scenes on the disc will include:
- Stormtrooper Finn’s run-in with a Jakku village woman in the opening attack.
- Han, Finn, and Chewie face down a squadron of stormtroopers in Maz Kanata’s basement.
- Kylo Ren leads snowtroopers to the crashed Millennium Falcon at Starkiller Base, and has an emotional remembrance inside.
- General Leia is introduced earlier in the film, as Major Brance (Emun Elliott) gets a distress signal from BB-8 informing them of the attack on the Jakku village.
- Poe Dameron and the other X-Wings prepare for lightspeed as they head into battle, giving us a chance to see starships in space.
- Finn and Rey escape Starkiller base on a First Order snowspeeder, while another gives chase.
- Rey gets an update on an injured Finn’s condition from Dr. Kalonia (Harriet Walton).
Star Wars: The Force Awakens is available digitally on April 1 and on Blu-ray Combo Pack and DVD on April 5.