One of the best Car Show’s in the world or the only one which is most engaging in Presenters and task and motor’s in hand !
And in upcoming season that’s alot to come and with some new spices to spice things up. even more !
We genuinely believe this season wont be .. Ambitious but “NOT” rubbish ..
What you think about the show and are you waiting for the series as we are ?
- Here are some of the highlights, care of a recent article in Top Gear Magazine and other information provided by the BBC. Warning, spoilers ahead!
- Acknowledging that the India Special wasn’t quite as spicy as it could have been, Jeremy, Richard and James will venture to Africa in search of the source of the Nile, just like the British explorers of yore. Only they’ll be doing it in some fantastic used wagons they bought online for £1,500: a BMW 5-Series Touring, a Volvo 850 T5-R, and a Subaru WRX with a toilet seat for a hood scoop.
- Jeremy commissions students taking Coventry University automotive design to make him a car that’s even smaller than the Peel P50 he drove a few years ago. That’s how he ends up trapped in a scooter-looking thing.
- “Consumer Affairs Editor” James attempts to turn a Bentley Continental GT into a rally car, and they say that the way the two-ton luxobeast handles on a muddy stage “may surprise you.
- Road Trip: Shelby Mustang GT500 v Plane
- Boys redesign a Fiat Multipla to make it into the ultimate car for old people
All this and more once the new season starts on Jan. 27.
- Car rugby
- Road tests of the Toyota GT86, Pagani Huayra, Ferrari F12, Lotus Exige V6 S and a hot hatch battle (Ford Focus ST, Renault Megane RenaultSport Cup 265, and Vauxhall Astra VXR).