TP-Link unveiled the company’s first WiFi 6E mesh router and networking platform is now available to order for $300 and can give wireless coverage over 5500 ft². Capable of getting connections for up to 200 devices all at once the Deco XE75 routers are available in packs of two for $300 from online retailers and TP-Link’s official website.
– Whole-Home WiFi 6E – Cover up to 5,500 ft2 with next-gen seamless WiFi and make dead zones and buffering a thing of the past†‡
– Brand-New 6 GHz Band – Experience the latest frequency of WiFi, eliminating interference from all legacy devices. The 6 GHz band also delivers a powerful dedicated backhaul to further streamline the WiFi performance of non-6E devices△
– True Tri-Band Speed – All three WiFi bands work together to unleash your network’s total speeds up to 5,400 Mbps for 200 devices†
– AI-Driven Mesh – Unites your home under one name and password while delivering the best connections as you move from room to room*
– TP-Link HomeShield – Keeps your home network safe with cutting-edge features for network and IoT protection§
– Setup Made Easier Than Ever – The Deco app walks you through setup step-by-step
– Universal Compatibility – Backward compatible with all WiFi generations and works with any internet service provider (ISP) and modem.