Any reputable architect and sculptor want to receive the award of the World Festival of Architecture. This year has been presented about 300 projects in 33 different categories. The festival was held in Singapore and traditionally lasted three days – from 3 to 5 October.
In each category, the winners are nominated for the title of Building of the Year 2012. Let’s look at some of the winners. (12 photos)………..
1. Residential complex in Singapore. Area of 93,000 sq.m.
3. Research Center for the development of technical knowledge and experience in the lighting systems – iGuzzini illuminative
4. McBride Charles Ryan Architect designed house cloud as an addition to a residential home in the Edwardian style. Melbourne, Australia
5. Paul S. Russell designed the museum of medical history and innovation. The museum is located at the entrance to the central campus of Massachusetts General Hospital.
6. Theatre of Soweto in South Africa.
7. In London, created shell “Saundforms”, which improves the sound during live performances.
8. Guest house. Waiheke Island, New Zealand
9. Cultural Center Yurihondzo in Japan. The center includes a library, a theater and community center.
10. Cinema Busan in South Korea
11. Museum of Art Sven Harry. Stockholm, Sweden. On the ground floor commercial space and a penthouse lounge and an exhibition of works of art.
12. Ski resort. Tehran, Iran. Designed PYRA design studio in 2008